Are you tired of struggling to achieve flawless eyebrows? Look no further, because we have the solution you’ve been searching for. Whether you’re a makeup enthusiast, a professional beautician, or someone who simply wants to enhance their natural beauty, Esther Eyebrows is here to empower you with the knowledge and tools to transform your brows into stunning works of art.
3 to 6 months : $200
8 to 12 months : $350
2 years : $500 and up
Note: The treatment will not be considered a touch up if you have had your brows done by another artist..
Important: Touch ups do not include a second touch up. If you feel that you need a touch up to your touch up procedure please be aware that this second procedure and is not included in your touch up price. If you need to come a second time around a charge of $80 will be due in the time range of two to four weeks from your touch up date. Thank you.
Eyebrows are one of the most important facial features we possess. They frame our face, and enhance our eyes. All we have to do is find a brow pencil that’s an exact, or at least decent, color match. Then we simply draw the brow on, naturally getting the right shape, width, length, and arch every time! Let us not forget the other brow – symmetry would be nice. Now we can only hope that they last for at least most of the day.
Eyebrow enhancement frees you from the brow pencils and the drudgery of the daily drawing task. We give you fabulous eyebrows everyday, flawlessly and with no effort.
Eyebrow embroidery is a semi permanent technique using a hand held tool and color pigment drawn onto the skin to give you natural looking eyebrows. The technique used is natural feathering of hair like strokes creating a beautifully designed brow. It’s like imitating your hair growth into fine lines and filling the gaps thus defining your brows and giving them a fuller and thicker finish.
Benefits of Eyebrow Embroidery:
- Sparse or thin eyebrows can be made to look fuller
- Length and width can be adjusted to suit individual preferences
- Arches can be created and even repositioned, giving the eyes a natural lift.
- Women who have over-plucked or have alopecia have beautiful brows again
- Best yet! You can swim, do yoga, play tennis and wipe your forehead without losing your eyebrows.
How Is it Done?
- Esther prides herself on creating natural looking brows. She uses a feathering technique to created the look of tiny single hairs rather than a solid block or line of ink.
- Don’t wax brows prior to appointment.
- Brows will appear crusty after first week. Pigment will be MUCH lighter, returning during the 4 weeks of healing.